KARA needs to fill these Volunteer positions:
1. Administrative Assistant – Support our Founder and President, Mike Tikkanen.
2. Researcher/Writer – Research and report about child abuse and child protection on the national and/or state level.
3. Social Media Manager – Post interesting facts and figures on Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Facebook after reviewing new articles regularly posted on our website.
4. Video Editor – Find and/or edit video footage about child abuse and child protection.
5. Volunteer Coordinator – Lead a team of volunteers to successfully execute a Campus Program (https://www.invisiblechildren.org/campus-programs/) in the Minneapolis metropolitan area.
*Note – All positions are remote, except Volunteer Coordinator.
Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Sarah Smith, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in joining us in solidarity to improve lives of at-risk children!