Create awareness, build support and organize for at risk kids in your community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if KARA can work for you. The COVID pandemic is locking children into toxic homes and away from teachers and other mandated reporters that might make them safe. Our communities need to become aware of the greater needs at risk children have in this environment. Invite Kids At Risk Action to present at your Rotary, religious, community or business group to start a conversation about keeping your at risk children safe.
Past presentations include the United Nations, Women’s Prison Warden Conference, DFL Education Foundation, Business Professional Women’s organization, Schools, Colleges & CASA.
This short video speaks to the core issues of child protection in America and what needs support for positive change. Each presentation is tailored to address the key issues in your community.
Generational child abuse, trauma and its associated mental health issues are a large and growing part of America’s social fabric.
Mike Tikkanen’s keynote presentations are designed for your organization and explore the depth and scope of child abuse and child protection in your community with a focus on advocacy and improvement.
- foster care. child protection services & juvenile justice where you live
- generational child abuse & parenting skills
- day care & crisis nursery options
- childhood traumas, mental health treatment & school
- building support for advocacy & solutions
- COVID’s impact on policing, teaching and fostering at risk children