Are you looking for a flexible opportunity with an organization that really makes a difference?
KARA, Kids At Risk Action is currently looking for an administrative and communications coordinator to support our board. This part time position will work from home, with the exception of a few meetings during the year.
Our administrative and communications assistant will:
- Work with the Executive Director and Administrative Director to:
- Organize and coordinate KARA projects
- Prepare documents & communications
- Interest in fundraising and Grant writing
- Organize and manage KARA Smartsheets files
- Work with our team with updates and coordination of the KARA social media
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have these Qualifications/Experience:
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Live in Twin Cities Metro Area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Smartsheets & other software for managing our information
This is an independent contracting arrangement that will guarantee a minimum of 20 hours per week, and could have potential to grow into more extensive duties. Compensation DOQ and experience.
Interested candidates should contact Mike Tikkanen, Mike@invisiblechildren.org for more information or to apply.