The National Holocaust of Innocence Tour and Documentary/Research Project August 1, 2012, we will be kicking off from Shreveport, Louisiana and will end after May 25, 2013 Washington D.C. two day Rally and Million Survivor March, at the Jefferson Memorial. We will tour the U.S. prevention and education of child sexual advocating prevention of child sexual assault, researching the current needs of our communities, and producing a film documentary of the process. The Holocaust of Innocence is the time someone is sexually assaulted, their lives are never the same, causing them to have trust and emotional issues the rest of their lifetime. http:// theholocaustofinnocence.blogspot.com/
Can you, or someone you may know, sponsor our important work? We have set up intereviews with survivors and therapist across the nation, so the doc should be phenomenal and something we will all be proud to be a part of. We haven’t begun promotions yet, and the nation is very excited about the highly anticipated Holocaust of Innocence Tour and Documentary Project. My cell is 318.540.4464. We will be honored to promote your business or product across the nation and through promotional advertisements.
You can help by:
1) Sponsoring our event; call 318.539.2571
2) Volunteer your time to speak as we come through your area, if you are a speaker.
3) Donate in kind donations such as venues, child sexual assault prevention and educational materials, promotional items, etc.
4)Volunteer your time and services helping to set up venues, pass out material, and sit at booths, technological assistance.
The Holocaust of Innocence Tour will consist of speakers, personal testimonies from survivors, art, music, poetry, which will be displayed on the virtual and physical Holocaust of Innocence Wall. We are very excited for you to join us along this journey and we look forward to seeing you on the tour!
1)Shreveport, Louisiana, August 01-Connie Lee, Julie Federico, Volunteers for Youth Justice, Sarah Causey, Providence House, Beth Foster, United Exchange Club
2) Baton Rouge, Louisiana, August 03-Karen Doughty, Connie Lee, Julie Federico, Lt. Dabadie, Julie from LAFASA
3)Mobile, Alabama, August 7, Connie Lee,
4) Jacksonville, Florida, August 11 -Robin Quackbush, Connie Lee, Lt. Scott Dingee, Erin Pruett-
5)Fort Lauderdale, Florida August 14-Michele Rosenthal, Judy Cornett, Randi Fine, Connie Lee, William “Cobra” Staubs,
6)Tampa, Florida, August 18-Fawn Volkert, Judy Luckey Cornett, Ken Followell, Carolyn Hennecy, BreakingOutCorp.org, James Copenhaver, Connie Lee, Connie Rose
7) Atlanta, Georgia, August 21- Katha Blackwell, Dejoly LaBrier,Connie Lee, Angela Williams
8) Knoxville, Tennessee, August 25-
9) North Carolina August 28-Connie Lee, Lori McClain,
10) Virginia Beach, Virginia September 01 Virgina Beach Central Library -Lisa Michaels, Bill Lightfoot, Bronwyn Robertson, Connie Lee, Bob Morin,
11) Washington D.C. September 04,Connie Lee, Stacie Rumenap
12) Baltimore Maryland, Septmeber 07-Maria Wall, Joe Haggerty, Dr. Emily Samuelson, Nikasha Uqdah, Connie Lee, Lori McClain,
13)Delaware, Lewes Rohoboth Beach September 11-Lana Lawerence, Connie Lee,
14)Philadelphia, New Jersey September 15-Keith Smith, Michele Stackfield, Jesse Storm, Connie Lee,
15) New York, New York September 18-John Novick, Patrice C. McQueen, Connie Lee, Doug Lyall
16) Boston Massachusetts September 22, Neil Brick, Dr. Liane Leedom, Michael Skinner, Debbie Chambers, Rose Pavlov, Connie Lee,
17) Buffalo New York- September 25-Dale and Faith Ingraham, Connie Lee,
18) Toronto, Canada September 29-Lynn Mcinierel, Dr. Michael Irving, Bea McGuire, Connie Lee,
19) Detroit, Michigan October 2- Chip St.Clair, Carolyn Deitch, Connie Lee, Lisa Freeman
20) Cincinnati, Ohio, October 6- Rebecca Born, Connie Lee,
21) Chicago, Illinois, October 9- Melissa Curk, Tom Tuohy, Connie Lee,
22) Milwaukee, Wisconsin October 13 -Rhonda Bagos, Summer Hawk,Connie Lee, Dr. Renee Fredrickson
23) Omaha, Nebraska October 16, Samantha Nelson, Connie Lee, Lynn Lange
24) Denver, Colorado, October 20-Julie Federico, Pamela Chapman, Connie Lee, Kemi Chavez
25) Salt Lake City, Utah, October 23- Susan Garren, Tom Cloyd, Connie Lee,
26) Tacoma, Washington October 27-Pennie Suam, Susie Kroll, Connie Lee, Lawrence “Larry” Daly
27) Eugene Oregon, October 30- Annie O’Sullivan, Connie Lee, Savenia Falquist
28) Eureka, California November 03, Connie Lee, Annie O’Sullivan
29)Sacramento, California, November 06-State Capital Building-Misa Leonessa Garaveglia, Mark Sconce, Chaplain Mindi Russell, Connie Lee, Michal Madison
30)Las Angeles, California, November 10-California Endowment Center-Dr. Kathie Mathis, Mika Moulton, Tiffany Moon, Brenda Clubine-Coolbaugh, Connie Lee, Michal Madison
31) Phoenix, Arizona November 13- Stephanie Orr, Marjorie McKinnon, Connie Lee, Michal Madison, Tom Cloyd, Amira Birger, Sher Wheeler, Mark Palmer
32) Dallas, Texas November 17, 2012- Connie Lee,
33)Lawton, Oklahoma, November 20-Michele Poitras, Connie Lee,
34) Wichita, Kansas, November 24-Connie Lee, Thomas Schneider
35) St. Louis, Missouri, November 27-Carl Hart, Trisha McKnight, Robert Hall, Connie Lee,
36)Little Rock, Arkansas,December 01- Robert Barnes, Brinda Carey, Connie Lee,
My name is Connie Lee and I am the Founder/President of the FACSA Foundation (Family and Friends Fighting Against Child Sexual Assault), in Springhill, LA. We are a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) status company, with an all volunteer staff. The FACSA Foundation provides support services for families of child sexual assault, such as attorney’s, counselors, support group, guidance, and what each family needs for their case. We also educate the community on prevention of child sexual assault, through our programs such as the Good Touch/Bad Touch Program from ChildHelp USA; Kid’s Safe ID Kit’s from the National Exploited Children’s Foundation; and the FACSA Defense Program, where we go to schools for free to teach teens about abusive dating relationships, warning signs, and 30 minutes of hands on self- defense. I have a Bachelors of Science in Psychology; I am a public speaker and an event planner.
Sponsorship Packages for Holocaust of Innocence Tour and Documentary Project, 300.00-20,000.00
Connie Lee/FACSA Foundation/Founder/President