Generational child abuse, trauma and its associated mental health issues are a large and growing part of America’s social fabric.
Mike Tikkanen’s keynote presentations are designed for your organization and explore the depth and scope of child abuse and child protection in your community with a focus on advocacy and improvement.
- child protection services & juvenile justice where you live
- generational child abuse & parenting skills
- parents with bad day care & crisis nursery options
- childhood traumas, mental health treatment & school
- building support for solutions
- early childhood and mental health programs
- educational and law enforcement policies
- people & organizations for help
Mike’s background as a guardian ad-litem gave him a front row seat to the challenges that the system of child protection faces.
His book, INVISIBLE CHILDREN is a stark and accurate depiction of child abuse and the strengths and weaknesses of child protection in the U.S. today..
/Listen to it here (free) (audiobook)
Contact email@example.com for more information about bringing this powerful message to your organization
Past presentations include the United Nations, Women’s Prison Warden Conference, DFL Education Foundation, Business Professional Women’s organization, schools and colleges & CASA organizations.